The HCL Social Care and Medicare First terms and conditions refer to any instances of entry taking place at ‘The Compass Jobs Fair on 4th March, 2019, you will receive a £50 voucher in the post for registering with HCL Social Care or Medicare First and be entered into a prize draw to win an iPad. This offer and competition is exclusive to attendees of ‘The Compass Jobs Fair 2019’.
- Entries are effective as of the 4th March, 2019. Any registrations made before this date or after 4th March, will not receive a voucher or be entered into the prize draw.
- Excludes candidates that are already registered with HCL Social Care and Medicare First.
- By registering your interest to HCL Social Care and Medicare First, you are stating that you are interested in working with us and are happy for us to contact you.
- To qualify for a reward, you must be registered by Monday 18th March, 2019 and be placed within a 3 month period.
- To qualify for a reward you must be eligible, qualified in Social Care to the desired standards and available to work for HCL Social Care or Medicare First within a three month period. We have the right to withdraw the offer if we find that a person does not fit this criteria.
- To qualify for a reward, we require you to work a minimum of 50 hours for HCL Social Care or Medicare First. Failure to do so may result in a request for repayment or a deduction of the same amount from salaries due.
- If you leave HCL Social Care or Medicare First prior to completing the hours outlined above and then attempt to re-activate their registration you will not be eligible for the voucher.
- The referral bonus of £200 for working 200 hours cannot be used in conjunction with the offer exclusive to Compass Jobs Fair. We do however invite you (if eligible) to use one or the other.
- Once confirmation of the winner is provided, the decision is final and cannot be changed.
- We can only accept registrations for people already working in the UK, or those who are eligible to work in the UK.
- HCL Social Care and Medicare First reserves the right to offer an alternative reward of the same value at any time.
- Only the HCL Social Care and Medicare First brands participate in this competition and offer for a limited time only.
- HCL Social Care and Medicare First reserve the right to transfer your referral to a more relevant and suited sub-division of the group if it would be in the interest of both parties.
- The person registering has the right to decline any work or offers from HCL Social Care and Medicare First.
- HCL Social Care and Medicare First decision is final.
This offer and competition is limited to attendees of ‘Compass Jobs Fair’. You must not refer any person under this scheme where you gained or developed the relationship through your employment, office, agency or any other position you may hold, or where referring the individual breaches any duty you may owe to any other organisation or person. To do so may amount to a criminal offence.
By registering and entering this competition:
- You warrant and confirm that the person registered does not breach any duty you (or any third party) may owe to any other person or organisation (due to any expectation on you to act in good faith or impartially, or because you are in a position of trust) arising out of any:
Function of a public nature;
B. Activity connected with a business, trade or profession;
C. Activity performed in the course of any person’s employment (including yours); or
D. Activity performed by or on behalf of a body of persons (whether corporate or incorporate)
- You agree to refund on demand (without any time limit) any reward where you are found to be in breach of these terms. HCL Social Care and Medicare First shall not be liable arising out of or in connection with this agreement or (i) any loss of or damage to profit, revenue, savings, data, use, contract, goodwill or business or (ii) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, in each case howsoever caused or arising.
The term “howsoever caused or arising” when used in this agreement shall be construed widely to cover all causes and actions giving rise to liability, including but not limited to (i) whether arising by reason of any misrepresentation (whether made prior to and/or in this Agreement), negligence, breach of statutory duty, other tort, breach of contract, restitution or otherwise and (ii) whether arising under any indemnity and (iii) whether caused by any total or partial failure or delay by HCL Social Care and Medicare First.
Nothing in this agreement shall limit or exclude any party’s liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by the negligence, or to the extent otherwise not permitted by law.