The CRG Medical Services Refer a Friend scheme and these terms and conditions refer to any instances of a valid candidate referral for CRG Medical Services. For other CRG brands or group companies visit www.crg.uk.com/refer-a-friend/
- The new bonuses outlined below are effective as of the 14th October 2020. Any referrals made by submitting the web form or in writing to the branch before this change, will receive the previous bonus amounts.
- Excludes referred candidates that are already registered with CRG Medical Services and actively seeking work.
- Referrals must be made to CRG Medical Services before or at registration as any referrals made at a later stage may not be valid.
- CRG Medical Services must receive confirmation from the referrer of whom they have referred accompanied by confirmation from the referee.
- To qualify for a reward, your friend must be registered within 4 weeks and placed within a 3 month period.
- If you introduce a friend or colleague who is placed in a role or assignment through CRG Medical Services, the referrer will be eligible for their bonus only after the referee has completed 1,000 hours (Forensic Nurse, Forensic Paramedic and Forensic Medical Examiner). These hours must be completed within 6 months of the candidate being activated to work with CRG Medical Services to be eligible for your bonus.
- If they leave CRG prior to completing the hours outlined above and then attempt to re-activate their registration you will not be eligible for your bonus.
- Upon your friend’s successful registration and completion of 1,000 hours, you will receive £150 for referring a healthcare professional to CRG Medical Services.
- Once confirmation is provided, the decision is final and cannot be changed.
- Non-registered candidates will receive a £50 voucher bonus.
- We can only accept referrals for people already working in the UK, or those who are eligible to work in the UK.
- CRG Medical Services reserves the right to offer an alternative reward of the same value at any time.
- CRG Medical Services reserve the right to transfer your referral to a more relevant and suited sub-division of HCRG if it would be in the interest of both parties.
- The referee has the right to decline any offers from CRG Medical Services or other HCRG companies.
- HCRG’s decision is final.
The CRG Refer a Friend scheme is limited to referrals of personal contacts. You must not refer any person under this scheme where you gained or developed the relationship through your employment, office, agency or any other position you may hold, or where referring the individual breaches any duty you may owe to any other organisation or person. To do so may amount to a criminal offence.
By referring any person under this scheme:
- You warrant and confirm that the referral does not breach any duty you (or any third party) may owe to any other person or organisation (due to any expectation on you to act in good faith or impartially, or because you are in a position of trust) arising out of any:
Function of a public nature;
B. Activity connected with a business, trade or profession;
C. Activity performed in the course of any person’s employment (including yours); or
D. Activity performed by or on behalf of a body of persons (whether corporate or incorporate)
- You agree to refund on demand (without any time limit) any reward where you are found to be in breach of these terms. CRG shall not be liable arising out of or in connection with this agreement or (i) any loss of or damage to profit, revenue, savings, data, use, contract, goodwill or business or (ii) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, in each case howsoever caused or arising.
The term “howsoever caused or arising” when used in this agreement shall be construed widely to cover all causes and actions giving rise to liability, including but not limited to (i) whether arising by reason of any misrepresentation (whether made prior to and/or in this Agreement), negligence, breach of statutory duty, other tort, breach of contract, restitution or otherwise and (ii) whether arising under any indemnity and (iii) whether caused by any total or partial failure or delay by CRG.
Nothing in this agreement shall limit or exclude any party’s liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by the negligence, or to the extent otherwise not permitted by law.