Great news! We have increased the bonus to £250!
Grab yourself £250 for referring a Forensic Paramedic, Forensic Nurse or FME.
The CRG Refer a Friend scheme and these terms and conditions refer to any instances of a valid candidate referral for CRG Medical Services Limited.
- Excludes referred candidates that are already registered with CRG and actively seeking work.
- Referrals must be made to CRG before or at registration as any referrals made at a later stage may not be valid.
- CRG must receive confirmation from the referrer of whom they have referred accompanied by confirmation from the referee.
- To qualify for a reward, your friend must be registered within 4 weeks and placed within a 3 month period.
- If you introduce a friend or colleague who is placed in a role or assignment through CRG Medical Services, the referrer will be eligible for their bonus only upon successful completion of probation.
- Upon your friend’s successful registration and completion of their probation period, you will receive £250 OR split the bonus in half with your friend and receive £125 each. If you choose this option, you will need to add it to your form.
- The bonus can only be halved, no other requests regarding different bonus amounts and ratio split will be accepted.
- CRG reserves the right to offer an alternative reward of the same value at any time.
- The referee has the right to decline any offers from CRG.
By referring any person under this scheme:
- You warrant and confirm that the referral does not breach any duty you (or any third party) may owe to any other person or organisation (due to any expectation on you to act in good faith or impartially, or because you are in a position of trust) arising out of any:
- Function of a public nature;
- Activity connected with a business, trade or profession;
- Activity performed in the course of any person’s employment (including yours); or
- Activity performed by or on behalf of a body of persons (whether corporate or incorporate)
- You agree to refund on demand (without any time limit) any reward where you are found to be in breach of these terms. CRG Medical Services shall not be liable arising out of or in connection with this agreement or (i) any loss of or damage to profit, revenue, savings, data, use, contract, goodwill or business or (ii) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, in each case howsoever caused or arising.
The term “howsoever caused or arising” when used in this agreement shall be construed widely to cover all causes and actions giving rise to liability, including but not limited to (i) whether arising by reason of any misrepresentation (whether made prior to and/or in this Agreement), negligence, breach of statutory duty, other tort, breach of contract, restitution or otherwise and (ii) whether arising under any indemnity and (iii) whether caused by any total or partial failure or delay by CRG Medical Services.
Nothing in this agreement shall limit or exclude any party’s liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by the negligence, or to the extent otherwise not permitted by law.