Are you an experienced healthcare practitioner with custodial experience? Are you looking to progress in your career and support the professional development of your fellow colleagues?
Due to an exciting new opportunity within the Essex team, we are recruiting for a senior custody healthcare practitioner.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a senior custody healthcare practitioner, your responsibilities will be to deliver and support clinical excellence within your contracted area and provide key support in the management and continuous professional development to the HCPs within your team.
You will also support the management in your area to ensure that your team are up to date with local clinical governance, and are always using best practice and professional standards in line with the requirements of their relevant governing body.
The package and benefits:
- Salary £ 35,295pa (rising to £38,000 following a successful probationary period)
- Revalidation assistance
- On-Going supported professional development
- Access to annual role related training
- Free uniform
- Career development opportunities
- Mentoring and peer advice/support
- Pension contributions
- Mileage allowance
What you need for the role:
- Experience as a registered nurse of paramedic with a minimum of 3 years’ post qualifying front line experience, preferably in a relevant speciality such as A&E, Walk in Centre, Primary care, Prison. Or you may have other transferable skills from another discipline.
- Experience within a custodial setting
- Previous management experience
- Full membership with NMC/HCPC
- A full UK driving licence
- 3 years residency in the UK
- A right to work in the UK
Who are CRG Medical Services?
CRG Medical Services is a leading provider of forensic healthcare services across the criminal justice and secure health sector including UK police forces and UK border force with contracts across Essex, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Dorset, Lancashire, Dyfed, Powys, Suffolk, Cambridge, regions. Our highly skilled doctors and healthcare professionals deliver care in secure health environments including custody suites, and sexual assault referral centres.
If you feel you meet the requirements set out above to be part of an amazing team in Essex, please send your CV or an expression of interest email to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS 27TH APRIL 2021
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religions and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.