Due to continued growth, CRG Homecare’s Quality Team Are seeking a Quality Compliance Auditor based in Stafford. The successful candidate be an integral part of the team and will provide support to operational teams across the region.
- £21840 per annum
- Full time hours Mon-Fri 40hrs per week
- Service-related annual leave
- Birthday leave
Who are you?
- Ideally with 2 years’ experience in care and working with vulnerable adults
- NVQ level 2 in Health & Social Care is essential, NVQ level 3 in Health & Social Care or working towards it.
- Attention to detail, process driven, excellent communication and written skills
- Adaptable and able to communicate and support departments/branches and services of the business
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a calm and patient manner
Key tasks- what will you be doing?
- Interact with various levels of internal and external stakeholders and employees when conducting audits and testing internal process
- Ensure quality assurance compliance procedures are completed, including all service delivery documentation audits are completed in line with the CQC regulatory framework and in line with CRG’s internal procedure.
- Record all activity with staff and service user onto our internal compliance tracking software -Webroster. This enables the Regional Directors, Branch Managers and the Internal and external Quality Team to measure performance and progress.
- Database management; ensuring all staff and service user details are recorded accurately and updated regularly by placing details and all notes onto the company database (Webroster).
- Maintain regular telephone contact with the Branch Managers, Care Coordinators and service users in order to ensure that the outcome of audits is cascaded to the operational teams
- Working towards weekly KPI’s as agreed with by your Manager
- Achieving agreed monthly targets and produce weekly compliance reports as required by your line manager
- Working closely with the Registered Manager in the branches and the Quality Team to ensure all compliance meets care standards regulations
- Arrange for audits to be undertaken by requesting all evidence from Branch Managers
- Ensures that all information of confidential nature is held in a secure and confidential method.
- Ensure that all audit records and documentation are accurate and in compliance with applicable regulations
- Any other duties as required
CRG Homecare is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.