CRG Homecare is looking for enthusiastic, dedicated male Personal Assistant to join our team in Macclesfield.
What you’ll be doing
As a Support Worker you will be working as a companion to our service user performing tasks such as providing personal care, preparation of meals and light domestic duties. Within your role you will promote dignity, respect and choice and supporting the service user of CRG Homecare to continue to live in the comfort and security of his own homes. Hours may include night shifts.
What the role involves:
- To deliver care in line with the service users personal ‘Care Needs Assessment’
- Administering medication
- Supporting with tasks at home and in the community including swimming
- Assisting with personal care (washing, bathing, showering and toileting)
- Preparing meals and other light domestic tasks such as cleaning, changing the bedding, doing the laundry
What CRG Homecare can offer you
- £8.75 per hour
- Free ‘Care Certificate’ training/induction
- Free uniform
- Flexible working hours
- Access to fully funded qualifications via our in-house Academy
- An uncapped £250 refer a friend scheme*
- Weekly pay
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Responsible and able to work unsupervised
About CRG Homecare
CRG Homecare provides domiciliary care, supported living and support services to individuals within the comfort and security of their own homes and within the community.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply. Ask your branch or our recruitment team for details.