Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant (Level 3) looking to expand and build on your experience? Do you want the opportunity to work in a truly unique environment? Then look no further!
CRG Defence are seeking a professional Healthcare Assistant in the Loughborough area. This is a full time role and the successful candidate will be required to work 37.5 between Monday – Friday each week.
Assignments can be extended so please call one of our team to discuss this requirement in more detail or alternatively apply for this job and we will contact you to discuss.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working as part of the multidisciplinary team under supervision to deliver 24 hour care to patients.
- To fulfil nursing and non-nursing duties as directed by the shift leader.
- To perform extended roles within their scope of practice as directed by the clinical lead and dictated by ward environment.
- To assist in the delivery of evidence based holistic care to patients within the ward environment, under the supervision of the registered nurse.
- To provide clinical administrative support as required.
- To perform, record and report clinical observations to include: temperature, pulse, respirations, saturations, blood pressures, urinalysis and blood sugar levels.
- Assisting in the maintenance of ward / department cleanliness and stock levels
What CRG Defence can offer you?
- Up to £100 bonus awarded following your first placement with CRG Defence*
- Competitive pay rates
- Immediate work available with the choice of long and short term assignments available
- Earn up to £800 per referral via our Refer a Friend Scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation*
- Free mandatory training and annual updates
- Weekly payments
*Terms and conditions apply
What you will need:
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Must hold or be working towards NVQ Level 3 in health care.