Are you a registered nurse or paremedic looking for a rewarding job, making a difference to people’s lives in Ammanford? We have an opportunity for you!
Due to an exciting new opportunity CRG Medical Services, with the support of our business partner Medteam, are recruiting registered nurses and experienced paramedics to work as Custody Healthcare Practitioners. You will be joining our team of highly skilled clinicians in providing care in custody suites in Ammanford, Wales.
As a Custody Healthcare Practitioner with CRG Medical Services, you will be part of a close team working together to use your clinical expertise and skills to take full responsibility of the health, safety and welfare of detainees. You will be responsible for diagnosis, identifying appropriate interventions, maintaining records, taking forensic samples, and providing advice and guidance.
In addition, your advice, guidance and interventions will help detainees and support the criminal justice system.
The package and benefits:
- Salary £33,590pa (pro rata for part-time positions)
- Revalidation assistance
- On-going supported professional development
- Free mandatory training
- Free uniform
- Career Opportunities
- Mentoring and Peer Advice
- Pension Contributions
- What you need for the role:
- Experience as a Registered Nurse or Paramedic with a minimum of 3 years’ post-qualifying service
- Phlebotomy Experience
- Full membership of the either NMC or HCPC
- 3 years residency in the UK
- A Right to Work in the UK
- A full UK driving licence
- Preferably you will have experience in a relevant speciality such as A&E, Walk in Centre, Paramedic Practitioner, Substance Misuse, Community Nursing, Police Custody, Prison or other relevant disciplines that you feel have the transferrable skills
Should you be successful, following successful vetting clearance and compliance checks, you will receive a full induction to the business and your role, including access to a number of relevant training courses and a series of shadow shifts with an experienced Healthcare Practitioner.
Who are CRG Medical Services?
CRG Medical Services is a leading provider of forensic medical services across the criminal justice & secure health sector including UK Police Forces and UK Border Force (UKBF), with contracts across Lancashire, Dyfed Powys, Dorset, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, Essex, Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire regions. Our highly skilled Doctors and Health Care Professionals deliver care in secure health environments including custody suites and sexual assault referral centres.
If you believe you fit the above criteria for this exciting role, you can click ‘apply’ or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.