CRG Homecare is looking for experienced, quality focused and highly organised Care Coordinator to join our prescot homecare team covering the Sleaford contract.
What you’ll be doing
As a Care Coordinator, you will be responsible for leading an effective team of Care Workers and will coordinate and manage a range of domiciliary care packages, which promote relationships built on trust and grow and diversify our offering in Prescot and surrounding areas. Hours include on-call duties.
What the role involves:
- Co-ordinating the day-to-day running of domiciliary care services
- Developing and growing the business
- Completing assessments and care planning for new service users
- Setting up new packages of care
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the service
- Providing on-going support to clients, their families
- Reporting to the Branch Manager on a weekly basis
We have 2x positions available!
What can CRG Homecare offer you:
- £19,000 per annum
- Free training/induction support
- Service-related annual leave plus birthday leave
What you will need:
- Previous Care Co-ordinator or Care Supervisory experience in Domiciliary Care Services
- The ability to provide on-going support to clients and families and liaise with NHS, Social Services, LA.s and members of the external multi-disciplinary team
- A passion for care
- Ability to deliver a high standard of care
- NVQ Level 2/3 minimum
- Full driving license and access to a vehicle is essential for this role
- The ability to deliver a high standard of care within all areas
About CRG Homecare
CRG Homecare provides domiciliary care, supported living and support services to adults, the elderly, children and young people, within the comfort and security of their own homes and within the community. CRG Homecare can provide basic personal care through to more intensive support covering ABI, learning disabilities, autism and mental health. These services range from drop-in services to full 24/7 support packages
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.