Are you looking for an interesting and challenging role? Do you thrive in a fast paced, team orientated environment? Do you value flexibility, recognition and innovation? If you do then CRG Medical Services could be the perfect place for you.
Located within Century House in St Helens Town Centre, just a stone’s throw from the local bus station, train station and close to local motorways; we are a dynamic and expanding company.
The salary is £15,444 per annum. It is a 5 on, 3 off rota of 8 hours shifts (with a half hour unpaid break) equating to 33 hours per week average. Overtime is paid in arrears.
- Ensure all inbound calls are answered promptly.
- Accurately obtain information provided by Custody Units in relation to why a clinician is required and log using our in house data collection system.
- Ensure that all requests are passed to clinicians within agreed timescales and record reasons for delays.
- Dispatch clinicians in the most effective ways possible.
- Ensure custody staff are updated with estimated arrival times and reasons for any delays.
- Understand who our internal / external customers are and their requirements.
- Work in line with set key performance indicators as set by the Contracts Operations Manager and Shift Managers.
- Ability to interact with customers and other departments in order to get the job done, gain support and resolve issues.
- Prioritise workload to balance the needs of internal and external customers effectively.
- Understand the Call Centre service level agreements and work in line to fulfil them.
- Adhere to health and safety policies.
- Understand and adhere to the required data protection, confidentiality rules and information governance.
- Comply with all company, statutory and quality policies and procedures.
- Assist in supporting new employees.
- Manage workflow during shifts ensuring proactivity during quieter periods.
- Undertake ad-hoc duties and temporary positons as required, such as administration and support for other sectors of the business.
- Deal with problems that arise in an efficient and courteous manner escalating serious issues to the Shift Manager.
- Additional days Birthday Leave
- Increasing holiday allowance for each year of service
- Straight forward progression routes
- Full training provided on a flexible timetable
- Regular office incentive schemes
- Minimum 3 days off in a row on full and part time contracts
- Supportive management staff
- Ability to pick up overtime
- Salaried pay
- Must be over 18
- Must be able to commit to rotating shift pattern including unsociable hours (nights and weekends)
- Must have previous customer service experience
- Must have right to work within the UK
Please be aware this is an office based role and we are classed as key workers. There is no work from home option available. We have a variety of safety measures in place throughout the building to ensure that we all work as safely as possible. Free PPE equipment such as face masks and hand gels is available from reception for all employees who use public transport.
To apply please send your C.V and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are CRG Medical Services?
CRG Medical Services have been providing a 24 hour fully supported and managed forensic medical call handling service to police forces nationwide since early 2017. We arrange delivery of primary healthcare services to secure environments such as Police Custody Suites and Prisons.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.