Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a fresh start? CRG Medical Services is a dynamic, rapidly expanding healthcare business, and due to extensive growth we are seeking to recruit a Clinical Governance Co-Ordinator within the Clinical Governance team based in St Helens on a Permanent Contract to start immediately.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated, driven, motivated individual looking to develop a career in healthcare clinical governance. As our business continues to grow, this will create further exciting career opportunities for people with a flexible attitude, great organisational skills and a strong work ethic.
Hours of work – Full Time – 08.30am – 17.30pm (1 hour for lunch)
Location – Century House, St Helens
Salary – £18,000 per annum
Working with the other members of the Clinical Governance Team, the Clinical Governance Co-Ordinator has responsibility for the management of all compliance for new clinicians and ensure annual and ongoing compliance of all CRG Medical Services employee’s.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Promoting the CRG brand and work opportunities to existing staff to ensure they retain their registration with us
- Ensure quality assurance compliance procedures are completed, including all documentation checks
- Arranging all mandatory training courses where required, on line and practical courses
- Record all activity with Clinicians on relevant company compliance trackers to measure performance and progress
- Chasing outstanding compliance files by telephone and email with all Clinicians and Doctors
- Process all Clinicians work files in the most efficient manner possible in order for them to retain compliance
- Ensure the detained person’s safety through appropriate training, controls and audits of our clinicians
- Maintain regular telephone contact with Clinicians in order to develop relationships and stay up to date with compliance documents
- Working towards weekly KPI’s as agreed with the Head of Clinical Services
- Support with ensuring our Clinicians achieve their revalidation targets
To apply for this role you will need:
- Previous administration experience
- Be extremely organised
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Excel and Word and Microsoft Outlook
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills and able to establish good working relationships at all levels
- Ability to work both as a team member and on own initiative
The closing date for this role is 1st September – interviews to be held immediately.
CRG Medical Services is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.