At CRG Defence, we recruit a diverse range of healthcare and medical roles in the defence sector. We offer opportunities for qualified nurses, GPs, healthcare assistants, dental staff, and allied health professionals to work at MOD bases in the UK and overseas.
A Diverse Range of Medical Roles
Whatever your medical discipline, we recruit a wide number of different roles and band positions. Whether you are looking to start your medical career in the defence sector or you are looking for an alternative career path to further harness your medical experience and qualifications, we can find the right role for you.
The roles we recruit for include:
- Clinical Psychology Assistant Practitioner (Higher Level)
- Dentist, Dental Nurse, Dental Hygienist, Dental Therapist, and Orthodontist
- Doctor of Sports & Exercise Medicine
- Exercise Remedial Instructor
- General Practitioner (including aviation and diving medicine roles)
- GP Manager (Bands 5 and 6)
- Medical Consultant (specialities in psychology, rehabilitation medicine, sports and exercise, rheumatology, and occupational health)
- Neuro Rehabilitation Advanced Practitioner (Band 7)
- Occupational Health Nurse (Bands 5 and 6)
- Occupational Therapist (various bands and speciality roles)
- Pharmacist, Pharmacist Practitioner, and Pharmacy Technician
- Physiotherapist (various bands and speciality roles)
- Podiatrist (various bands and speciality roles)
- Practice Nurse (Bands 5, 6 and 7)
- Principal Clinical Psychologist (C1 Equivalent)
- Psychiatric Consultant
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner (Band 6)
- Radiographer (Band 5)
- Recreational Therapy Assistant (DMRC; Band 4)
- Registered Nurse (various bands and speciality roles, including Mental Health)
- Rehabilitation Assistant (Band 4)
- Social Worker (various bands and speciality roles)
- Specialist Speech & Language Therapist (various bands and speciality roles)
Start Your Medical Defence Career
If you want to start your alternative medical career path in the defence sector, we are here to help you find a role that matches your qualifications and career goals.
Browse through our jobs board and filter the roles based on medical discipline, location, and contract type. Whether you are looking for roles by specific locations or are happy to work nationwide or overseas, we have a number of roles across the MOD’s bases.
Our team can guide you through the full recruitment process and offer career advice from the start. Get in touch with us directly by completing our online contact form.